Sign Up For Free Travel Mentorship Learn how to travel like a pro and pay off those loans!
Marisha McGrorty M.S., CCC-SLP
Marisha is a school based SLP who is the founder of SLP Now and co-creator of the SLP Summit. She is also a public speaker, speaking at the Soar to Success Summit, the Arizona Speech and Hearing Association Convention, for schools, contract companies and private practices.
What is SLP Now?
SLP Now is a no-stress membership for speech-language pathologists (SLPs) who want literacy-based, evidence-backed materials, and tried-and-true caseload management tools to systematize their therapy planning and streamline their paperwork… without having to bang their head against the wall.
Marisha has found the solution to managing crazy patient workloads! Determined to work smarter and not harder, Marisha put her organizational genius to work and created SLP Now.
This no-stress membership for speech-language pathologists (SLPs) provides the materials and tools you need to be organized, confident, and efficient.
The SLP Now Membership Includes:
-Instant access to an organized library of 1,000+ (and counting!) evidence-based speech therapy materials to help you differentiate your therapy in a matter of minutes.
-Access to the SLP Now caseload management tools which include:
• Use the digital planner for efficient therapy planning
• Quickly enter your therapy data
• Auto-magically generate billing notes using our templating system
• Review student progress using auto-generated graphs
• Efficiently document parent and teacher communication
Inside SLP Now®, you can:
• Connect with SLPs for ideas and inspiration.
• Attend our virtual academy alongside other SLPs.
• Plus, earn professional development hours for completing courses.
SLP Now has been proven to save speech therapists 5 hours per week!
Learn more here: http://slpnow.com/newgrad.
Proudly supported by
Your logo could go here!
If you'd like to get your brand in front of attendees following the categories this speaker is talking about (on this page, via email and during each talk) contact us.